The aim of this FFG and BMVIT sponsored project was to conduct a roadmap study in the area of Intelligent Data Analytics in order to provide the grounds for the short-, medium- and long-term focus of FFG funding scheme IKT der Zukunft: Daten durchdringen. This roadmap study has
- consolidated the different perspectives on the area of Intelligent Data Analytics,
- elicited the technological aspects,
- investigated the viewpoint of the research and science community, and
- taken into account the requirements of the industry.
A consortium consisting of max.recall information systems GmbH and the Technical University of Vienna has concluded this data collection and viewpoint consolidation exercise April 2014 and delivers a technology roadmap that
- describes the national and international state-of-the-art,
- comprises a competence landscape of science and industry activities and its actors in the area of Intelligent Data Analytics, and
- includes a catalog of recommendations for short-, medium-and long-term needs to strengthen Austria’s innovation capacities in the Intelligent Data Analytics area.
Please find the final study here.